On her actual birthday, Rebekah had a few Nauvoo mission friends come over and celebrate with her. They had Costco pizza in the side yard, and one sweet friend made this cake:
Then on Sunday, June 15 (also Father's Day), we had family over to eat dinner and cake after going to church.
Opening the raucous laser cats card I had found at the Bargain Hunters Bin Store and saved for her birthday. I had assumed I'd be mailing it to Nevada, but Rebekah's plans changed. Our real present to Rebekah was paying for a flight to Delaware to spend time with/get engaged to Nathan, her boyfriend. She left the week after her birthday.
A cat skeleton that Uncle Jason cured and sent to Rebekah for her birthday. He knew she'd like it.
Opening gifts while Grandpa Dennis, Grandma Susan, Oakley and Winnie watch. Grandpa Scott is in the background talking to Uncle Ethan (since it was Father's Day).



