In case you doubted, I really did need this surgery.
2009-06-15
"Before" pictures
I found these on my CF card while downloading Bekah's birthday pictures, and I thought I might as well share. Before Seth and I left for Salt Lake and my surgery, I had him shoot some "before" pictures so once this is all said and done, I can compare my new jaw and teeth with the old jaw and teeth.
In case you doubted, I really did need this surgery.
My "before" smile. Most people don't have a mile of gums visible when they're showing off their pearly whites.
My "before" relaxed jaw. This is where my jaw naturally rested. Most people didn't see me like this from day-to-day because I have unconsciously slid my jaw forward most of my life. But when I was sleeping, this is where my jaw would fall; my lips wouldn't naturally close over my teeth.
In case you doubted, I really did need this surgery.