2014-07-25

Zooing

Aunt Rachel and her kids met us at the zoo this morning so the cousins could check out the animals together. It turned out to be a good day for the animals--most of them were active, including the red panda (that I've never seen do anything besides sleep) and the snow leopard cubs, which were the cutest things there (besides our kids, of course).

Rebekah took charge of Gwendolen and led her all through the zoo. Here they are at the flamingos.

Kelsey and Analee looking at the otters.

I told them to pretend they were chickens. I have no idea what Analee is doing.

Rebekah photobombing the little ones in the nest.

Cooper feeding the goat.

Four cute girls on a deer statue.

Baby Hudson was very well behaved.

Aunt Rachel helping her older kids on the tiger.

Miriam on the lion.

A scared Analee with her head in the lion's mouth.

Sweet sisters sharing a tiger ride.

To see more such pictures, start here.