No, that title is not a typo. This "super group" made up of three female indie musicians styles there name lowercase and all one word.
Seth has been a fan of their music and especially of Phoebe Bridgers for a while now, so when Seth saw that they were coming to Salt Lake this summer, he asked if we could get tickets as a birthday present for him. So we did.
He and I drove down to Salt Lake on Thursday, August 3, and stopped in at several D.I. series along the way. After we got to the hotel and checked in, we walked to the venue and joined the queue of people well outside our demographic to get in. Most of the attendees were younger than we were, to say the least. They also smoked more marijuana, vaped more, and drink more than we did at this concert.
The concert was held by the library, which was a really awkward venue. It was mostly on asphalt and very narrow and long. Seth and I found a ledge that we could sit on that was farther back from the stage but gave us more heights so we could see it well. When we sat down, we were the first ones on that ledge. By the time the concert started, that ledge was full of people who followed our suit.
I wasn't as familiar with the music, but it was a really fun concert. Unfortunately, the forecast indicated that the weather would turn, so they started things earlier and went shorter than they usually did. We were finished with the concert by 8:00 p.m. regardless, it was a fun experience. As we walked back to our hotel, so then I stopped for gelato and ate it while walking.
We stayed overnight in Salt Lake and headed back home the next day, making a few stops at a few more thrift stores along the way.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)