2013-10-03

Catching up

Sometimes you take a bunch of pictures and upload them to your online photo album but fail to blog about them. And then sometimes you take the time to post a bajillion different things.

Nearly a month ago, Rebekah and Analee were in school when Miriam, Gwendolen and I were running errands downtown. Since we had a few minutes before we needed to drive home and put the baby down for a nap, we stopped at the temple.

Miriam had to pose in front of the fountain. Andrea had to take a picture with her cell phone. 

We spent some time in the visitors' center where Gwendolen carefully checked out the Christus.

Miriam used the touchscreen to color a temple or two.

It's such a blessing to live so close to the temple. We rarely go a week without driving right past it. I know I love to see the temple, and I know my girls do too.