A drugged out Miri resting on Grandma Scott. After the surgery, I had to go to my parents' house to pick up the big girls who had spent the night at their house.
Me reading to Bekah, Miri and Ana before packing up to go home. I had planned on taking all of them with me, but my parents kindly insisted on keeping Ana so that I could spend the day alone with Miri once I had shipped Bekah off to kindergarten.After Miri's tube went missing, all we could do was pray that her tear ducts would stay open so we wouldn't have to repeat anything we've already endured. Since then, I've witnessed one day when her left eye was a little crusty and runny. I was afraid that things had closed up again. However, her eyes since then have seemed to be clear. We'll keep watching and waiting and hoping and praying.