2009-03-09

Out of the mouth of babes

I've been super tag-happy on Facebook lately, and not wanting anyone else to miss out on the fun, I just had to include the latest tag on here. I think the answers are adorable; they show how much our girl loves her daddy.


Copy this note, ask your child the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.

Answered by Rebekah – Age 3 ½.

1. What is something dad always says to you?
I am a good girl.

2. What makes dad happy?
Me kissing him.

3. What makes dad sad?
When I don't kiss him.

4. How does your dad make you laugh?
Tickling!

5. What was your dad like as a child?
Me.

6. How old is your dad?
I don't know. How old? 26.

7. How tall is your dad?
He's about this tall (indicates his height by standing on the couch and raising her hand as high as she can).

8. What is his favorite thing to do?
How about we talk about his favorite song? I know what his favorite song is. “The Farmer and the Cow.”

9. What does your dad do when you're not around?
Goes to work.

10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
Me.

11. What is your dad really good at?
Helping with my computer.

12. What is your dad not very good at?
He's not very good at devouring.

13. What does your dad do for his job?
Go to work.

14. What is your dad's favorite food?
Macaroni and cheese.

15. What makes you proud of your dad?
I'm proud of him that he can cook.

16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Prince Eric. I would be Ariel.

17. What do you and your dad do together?
Clean up.

18. How are you and your dad the same?
We're not the same. The answer's wrong!

19. How are you and your dad different?
I'm different, so different from him, because I can do tricks.

20. How do you know your dad loves you?
Because he likes me a lot.

21. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
To Jericho.