NOTE: I do NOT, in any way, promote the dressing up and parading around of toddlers, preschoolers, schoolchildren, teenagers or even adults. That being said ...
Look at the fun I had at www.taaz.com! Sign up for a free account, and you can upload your own photos and give yourself (or the unsuspecting members of your family) a makeover, complete with new makeup and hairstyles.
Here's how our kids might look in 15 or 20 years (minus the baby faces, of course):
Bekah with electric magenta eye shadow.
Analee sporting the smoky eye.And if that's not enough for you, here I am with an EXTREME makeover ... and how Seth might look if he were to dress in drag (he says he looks like the "chick in
Hairspray"):
If you look closely enough, you can see all THREE colors of eye shadow.
He needs a little more foundation and concealer to cover up that five o'clock shadow.Teeheehee! Good times. Yeah, I should definitely find more productive ways of spending an afternoon.