2015-10-23

Photo catch up

I recently transferred all the photos on my table to the desktop computer, and what a treasure trove it is. Check it:

 Miriam and the funny face she made on her lunch plate.

Mug shots from the Museum of Idaho's exhibit earlier this year.

 
 
 
 
 

 The post-op survey I had to fill out after my septum was un-deviated. (SNOT. HA!)

 Two girls pretending to be asleep in their room.

Seth and Miriam at the Idaho Falls zoo on a mommy-daddy-daughter date.

Love his expression.

 Miriam and Andrea on their mommy-daddy-daughter date.


 Our van window after it imploded for seemingly no reason at all.

 Rebekah chillin' like a villain in the backseat of the truck on our way to Yellowstone.

 Winnie and Miri on the way to Yellowstone.

The freaky panoramic I made while driving to Yellowstone.

 Winnie performing acrobatics on her car seat.

 Cute girl in the bathtub.