"Hey, Andrea," Seth tells me. "I said I'd be in charge of the photo booth at the ward Halloween party. I didn't want to volunteer you to do it, so I'll take care of it, but would you be willing to help me?"
"Yes!"
So I borrowed the backdrop from my dad. And the backdrop stands. And I went to Target and bought some cute Halloween banners and lights. And I loaded all that plus my tripod, camera bag and bracket in the back of the van. Oh, yeah! And I bought some photo props on clearance after Halloween last year. ... Wouldn't that be fun?
"Can you take my picture, Mom?"
"Absolutely! We have it all set it! I'll take as many pictures of you as you want!"
(Seth was very helpful, by the way. I just got overexcited as usual.)
(And we rocked the toothbrushes and headgear like you wouldn't believe.)
(My husband is a good sport.)





