2013-05-03

A conversation with Analee


What's your name: Ana.
How old are you? Five.
What's your favorite color? Blue and red.
What's your favorite food? CHOCOLATE!
What's your favorite thing to do in kindergarten? Have recess. And Mom, what about my favorite thing to play on?
What's your favorite thing to play on? Our new swing set!
What do you learn about at church? Everything.
Like what? Everything about the scriptures.
Who are your best friends? Trevor. Lilly. Samantha P. I'm thinking ... Olivia!
Tell me what Daddy does at work: Computers.
What does he do with computers? He fixes bugs.
What does Mommy do for work? Helps us.
Helps you what? Take care of us.
What's your favorite thing to do with Rebekah? Swing.
What's your favorite thing to do with Miriam? Play.
What's your favorite thing to do with Winnie? Talk to her.
What's your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Snuggle! And read.
What's your favorite thing to do with Mommy? (Hugs me.)
What's something special about you? I'm different?
How? I'm not like anybody else in our family.
What do you mean? I dunno.
Do you love your family? Yes?