2013-05-02

A conversation with Miriam


  
What's your name: Miriam Grover. Miriam Grover!

How old are you? Three (holds up three fingers).
What's your favorite color? Oh, pink and blue. Just pink and blue.
What are you good at ? Playing Barbies and Ponies and Polly Pockets.
What is Daddy good at? Playing stuff with me and you playing stuff with me!
What does Daddy do for work? Uh, he's plays with his cars.
What does Mommy do for work? Oh, we stay there forever and ever and ever.
What does Bekah do at school? Oh, she plays. She goes to recess. So we got to take her still home because she goes to recess to Ana's class.
What does Ana do at school? Oh, she just plays with little car toys. And they're tiny. And SNAP!
What do you learn about at nursery? Oh, I play. I play.
What else? I do everything and I didn't go potty at nursery.
But what do you learn about there? Oh, learn. I learn nothing.
Yes, you do! I don't remember.
Tell me about your grandmas and grandpas: Mom, I'm sleepy. So can you get me another nap?
You want another nap? Yeah. You can't talk (covers my mouth with her skirt).
Tell me about your grandparents: They're not here at our house.
What do you want to name our puppy? Oh, Ariel. I want to name her Ariel.
What are you going to do with our puppy when we get her? Oh, I'm going to pet her. I'm gonna play with the swing set, and she'll like it!
What's your favorite thing to eat? Oh, marshmallows. Just pink marshmallows and blue marshmallows.
Do you love your mommy? I don't. I do! I was just kidding you.
Do you love your daddy? Yes.
Do you love your sisters? Yes.