2012-07-16

Plus one

For the past several months, I've been helping my little brother and his wife by watching their son while Tyson works and McKall goes to school. It was funny to go on walks around the neighborhood or see friends at the store who would undoubtedly ask, "Whose is this? I thought you only had girls!" Countless times I had people mistakenly assume that Miriam and Bennet are twins; their birthdays are only two weeks apart, and they're both little towheads.

I took these pictures of the wee ones while they were playing on the trampoline a couple of weeks ago.

Miriam knows exactly what to do when the camera comes out: pose for pictures. And Bennet assumes that his skateboard goes everywhere ... even on the tramp.

Sometimes these two play nicely together.

Sometimes they don't.

Bennet really loved playing with the big girls.

I have no idea what Bekah is doing in this picture, but it makes me laugh.