2009-10-05

Mini Primary program

As always, we loved watching General Conference. But Seth and I also enjoyed watching Bekah while watching Conference.

During the Sunday afternoon session, Bekah was keeping herself busy by keeping track of the Quorum of the Twelves Apostles' ties, coloring with crayons and playing with her plastic bowling pins. The bowling pins were her children, and she had seven altogether.

At one point, our attention was drawn from the TV to our four-year-old. She had built a podium out of blocks and covered it with a washcloth. Then she had lined up her bowling pin children, and they would take turns standing on the podium and saying things like "I will follow the prophet" and "The Holy Ghost helps me feel happy." Every once in a while, one of the children would forget his line, and Bekah would have to whisper it into his little bowling pin head.

Needless to say, I think last week's Primary program really had an impact on her.