2009-10-31

Make like a tree ... (Ha ha!)

We have over 200 trees in our yard. And I am in no way exaggerating or joking. If you doubt, come on over, but make sure to bring a rake and some gloves.

So every fall is a huge rakefest at our house. And this year, we've been slacking. The weather has been so crazy-cold that we have avoided being outside unless absolutely necessary.

Today, however, the temperature climbed above freezing, so Seth and the girls ventured out in the yard. And although I had stayed inside to get some cleaning done, I had to come out long enough to take some cute pictures.

Ana was a big helper to Seth. She would take a double-fistful of leaves from one of Seth's carefully raked piles and throw is elsewhere on the ground "to make a little pile." And while putting leaves in the garbage can, she managed to also strew them all over the driveway.

Ana being a helper.

Bekah on the big pile of leaves Seth raked.

Our beautiful girls ... with only minimal Photoshopping to get rid of their snotty noses.