We were a little concerned about that last one, because the Santa Claus at the ward party bore a striking resemblance to Grandpa Grover (my dad). Rebekah, however, didn't seem to notice at all. She dutifully sat on his lap and told him what she wants for Christmas (currently she's focused on a new pair of sunglasses, because she lost her old ones; she says she won't lose her new ones because "I'll keep them on my face all day long"). Afterwards, Santa handed her a little goody bag. She solemnly walked up to me and asked, "Daddy, what's this?" "It's a present from Santa Claus, Bekah." "Can we open it?" So we opened it and she looked over its contents: candy, nuts, and an orange. She looked up at me and said, concerned, "Daddy, this isn't what I want for Christmas!" I had to explain to her that this wasn't her actual Christmas present and that I was sure that if she was good Santa would bring her what she wants.
All in all it was great fun.
-sg