2019-07-16

Yearbook camp

While Bekah and Winnie stayed home with Grandma Susan and Grandpa Dennis (Bekah so she could attend the ISU jazz camp; Winnie because she's not invited yet), the rest of us had a working vacation at the annual Jostens yearbook workshop in Midway, Utah June 16-19.

Seth did a whole lot of this:


I took a bunch of pictures and spent a lot of time on the computer. We also did some of this:

 (And by "we," I mean " Ana and Miri." Because although Seth and I shot photos/videos of students in the pool, we never dipped our toes in.)

And this:

 Miri and Ana getting a backwards hug during lunchtime.

And this:
 Miri and Ana on the carousel. I rode with them while Seth was exporting the video.

And this:
Performing "Resurrection Fern" during the talent show with a borrowed guitar, Ana's uke, and a live music stand.

And we made this: