2019-07-17

Trek

The Idaho Falls East Stake held a pioneer trek this year, and they invited all youth ages 12-18 on it. I was quite jealous that my older two girls got to go, along with my parents who were in the history committee (hence all these great pictures). They left Thursday, June 27 and came back on Saturday, June 29.

From what I heard (and saw), the girls worked hard and had a great time. And I'm trying to figure out how to get on the list for the next trek four years from now. 

Ana working with her group to get a marble to the bucket.

 Ana with her friends.

 Rebekah playing the recorder; her friend Sam playing the melodica.

 Ana during the women's pull.

 Bekah during the women's pull. The men weren't allowed to touch the carts, but they could push on the girls' backs, hold their hands and pull them up the hill, etc.

Ana and her friend during the square dancing. 

A sisters' grand finish. 

Ana and Grandma Scott. 

 Bekah at the dancing.

 Ana hauling bedding.

Bekah pushing her family's cart.