2017-11-29

Meridian Temple

With cousins at a new temple site, we couldn't pass up the chance to visit and go through the open house. Unfortunately, I was incredibly lazy while we were there, so I didn't take any pictures of the girls' cozy sleeping accommodations (Winnie, Miri and Ellie on the floor of Libby's room and Bekah and Ana on the floor of Shelby's room), the shenanigans in the basement (me riding around on a pump scooter while Jon helped Winnie shoot me with Nerf guns; Ana and Annie constructing a PVC fort) or the playing that went on (Jon and Seth checking out the gun store; Annie and I playing Five Crowns; Miri, Libby, Ellie and Winnie playing with Littlest Pet Shops; Shelby introducing us to her incredible card tricks; Shelby schooling me in a game of tetherball).

But I do have a few pictures of us at the temple.

Analee, Rebekah, Winnie and Miriam outside the Meridian Temple after our tour. 

Checking out the pond. 

Seth and Andrea outside the temple. 

The "official" picture they shoot in the tent following the tour.

We spent less than 24 hours in Meridian as we arrived shortly before bedtime on Friday, November 10, and left the next afternoon before 4. But we certainly made the most of our time with the temple and our cousins.