2016-08-01

Random summer shenanigans

Because the pictures are cute and blog-worthy but random.

Miriam and Winnie had some fun in June with chalk on the sidewalk and then on their faces.

Miriam hid behind Winnie because she thought she'd be in trouble.

Bekah and Ana accompanied us to the Jostens yearbook workshop in Snowbird, Utah, in June. They got to take pictures, hang out in the hotel room, swim in the pool and generally have some fun.

Analee on the ropes course.

Rebekah after her successful bungee drop. She surprised us by going on it; she's usually afraid of heights.

In early July, I took my parents and older daughters with me to Grand Targhee to check out the hikes for girls' camp. I was glad I did; the signs and maps were confusing. I was better able to lead the hikes after I'd been there once. And I could tell any complainers that my young daughters had completed BOTH hikes in one day, so quit yer whining!

Analee and Rebekah hanging out at a fork in the trail while we try to decipher the map and signs. (See how there's no sign for "Rick's Basin" or "Perma-Grin"? Those were the hikes we needed to go on.)

Rebekah playing as the troll from under the bridge. Analee promised a bigger, tastier goat if the troll would let her go past.

The three older girls played at Grandma Scott's house while I took Bekah in for a physical in July.

Winnie decided the storage ottoman was a good place to snuggle and take a "nap."

Miriam's friend (and one of the players from my T-ball team) Emily hauled Miriam around at a softball game in July.

Winnie was cool with it.

Good times, all.