2013-06-12

A conversation with Rebekah


What's your name? Rebekah.
How old are you? My birthday's in two days; I'm turning eight.
What's your favorite color? Blue and green.
What is your favorite subject at school? Reading. Definitely reading.
What do you learn about at church? Jesus.
Who is your best friend? Jessie and Rachael and Halli.
What are you good at? Piano, singing, swinging, running and being a big sister. Oldest sister.
What does your mom do for work? She stays at home.
What does your dad do for work? He does McAfee.
What is your favorite book? Harry Potter series.
What do you like to do with Ana? My favorite thing to do with Ana is ... uh ... do the bummy dance.
What do you like to do with Miri? Read books.
What do you like to do with Winnie? Play with the doggy.
What do you like to do with Daddy? Golf.
What do you like to do with Mommy? Snuggle.
What do you want to do when you grow up? Be a paleontologist with Jessie. Yeah. We want to do that.
Tell me something special about you: I ... uh ... can ... walk on my hands for a few seconds!
Anything else? I ... uh ... (giggles) I can (giggles) uh ... do perfect lollipop kicks! And bummy dances.
Show me: Lollipop kick! (Swings her leg.) Lollipop kick! (Swings her other leg.) Bummy dance, ooo! (Shakes her backside.)