Now, instead of merely pulling out hair, Miriam likes to twist it around her left index finger and tie it in knots. Sometimes when she pulls her finger out, she still takes some of the hair with her. (At least she's old enough to say, "Uh-oh" and hand me the hair so I can throw it away.)
I decided to put a stop to the hair habit once and for all. So I cut her hair.
The morning of the haircut. Not only is her hair a giant mess from sleeping on it all night, but it also has a huge knot on the left side from her twisting it.
One of many knots I've had to extricate from the messy nest of hair.Seth had given me clearance to cut it above her chin, so a few chops later, this is the 'do our 2-year-old was sporting.
Then the little stinker proceeded to yank out the elastic from the top of her head (another annoying habit of hers). So then I cut her some bangs she she can wear her hair down and not have it in her eyes.
