Here are the rules: View the images below and try to guess where on the BYU-Idaho campus Seth and Andrea are.
Here's a more obvious location within the building.
Have you guessed it yet? It's the new BYU-Idaho Center.
By the way, slide down the banister at your own risk. They've installed speed bumps.
Okay, next building.
They're remodeling in this basement computer lab.
Outside a room in which Seth spent many-an-hour.
Any ideas? It's the Austin.
Where they have such posters as this. I'm still not sure how I feel about it ...
They're remodeling in this basement computer lab.
Outside a room in which Seth spent many-an-hour.
Any ideas? It's the Austin.
Where they have such posters as this. I'm still not sure how I feel about it ...
Here's an easy one:
One administrator told me he expected many girls to be proposed to in this spot overlooking the gardens.
Of course, of course. It's the Hinckley.
This is the exact spot where Seth learned that Ricks would be becoming BYU-I.
The benches, carpet and art should give it away. It's the Taylor.
One administrator told me he expected many girls to be proposed to in this spot overlooking the gardens.
Of course, of course. It's the Hinckley.
Another easy one:
This is the exact spot where Seth learned that Ricks would be becoming BYU-I.
The benches, carpet and art should give it away. It's the Taylor.
If this one doesn't blow your mind, you haven't been away from campus as long as we had:
The west entrance.
Not recognizable at all. We think this is about the spot where Andrea entered this building about a bajillion times throughout her freshmen, sophomore and junior years.
What the heck is this place?
The approximate location of the corridor/office where Andrea spent many early Monday mornings.
Finally! A recognizable feature on the completely remodeled building!
Thank goodness the Little Theater hasn't changed.
Andrea reliving a moment.
Andrea originally living the moment. (Oops. Looked like I kicked with the wrong leg in the re-creation.)
If you haven't figured it out by now, you never will. It's the Manwaring Center.
The west entrance.
Not recognizable at all. We think this is about the spot where Andrea entered this building about a bajillion times throughout her freshmen, sophomore and junior years.
What the heck is this place?
The approximate location of the corridor/office where Andrea spent many early Monday mornings.
Finally! A recognizable feature on the completely remodeled building!
Thank goodness the Little Theater hasn't changed.
Andrea reliving a moment.
Andrea originally living the moment. (Oops. Looked like I kicked with the wrong leg in the re-creation.)
If you haven't figured it out by now, you never will. It's the Manwaring Center.
Hang in there! Just two more:
Seth expressing his feelings for his first college-level calculus class.
Yes, this one is trickier because that's the only photo we got for you. It's the Romney.
Seth expressing his feelings for his first college-level calculus class.
Yes, this one is trickier because that's the only photo we got for you. It's the Romney.
Last one:
Outside another door that leads to a bit of Andrea's past.
A few of the remaining pieces of the original building.
Yup. It's the Spori.
Outside another door that leads to a bit of Andrea's past.
A few of the remaining pieces of the original building.
Yup. It's the Spori.
Thanks for playing! We hope you enjoyed the game as much as Seth and I enjoyed our self-guided tour on the nearly deserted campus. Because it's between tracks, all the labs and offices were closed. But I'm sure the few students we saw around campus enjoyed our gasps and laughs as we checked out all the new additions.
