I know I don't blog as often as Andrea, but this was just too cool not to post.
Last night was Back To School Night for Rebekah. As you may or may not know, Bekah attends the same elementary school that I attended when I was a wee lad. As we walked down the hall to her first grade classroom to drop off her supplies and meet her teacher, I said, "Bekah, I wonder if you'll be in the same first grade classroom that I had first grade in." We stopped in front of the room, and sure enough, it was the same one. Cool!
We met her teacher, who told Rebekah to go ahead and find her desk so she could stow her supplies there. Bekah walked to one side of the room and started looking around. I said, "Bekah, wouldn't it be crazy if your desk was in the same spot as mine?" I walked across to the other side of the room to where I remembered my desk being, found the exact spot, then looked down at the nametag on the desk: Rebekah. That's right, not only is Rebekah in the same elementary school I attended, and not only does she have first grade in the same classroom in which I had it, her desk is in the exact same spot, even facing the same direction, as my desk.
Mind = blown.