So Seth's set list included three of his own songs, a Neil Young song, an Ed Haynes song, a Decemberists song and a Bob Dylan song. I recorded the whole thing so his absent parents could view it later. I also took a few pictures of his biggest fans.
Bekah had to run up by the stage/picnic shelter and jump up and down in the air and show Seth her ice cream sandwich. Not sure why ...
Analee enjoying her ice cream with Bekah in the background (and in the way of the video camera, as you can see on the right) and Seth in the back-background.
When the girls started to venture this close, I called them back. I didn't want them touching any dials on the amp. By the way, there were lots and lots of people there; we just got a seat in the front for viewing/recording purposes. It wasn't as empty as these photos make it look like.