2008-10-30

Photo tagged

Brooke tagged me. I am supposed to post the fifth picture from the fifth folder and blog about it. This proved to be harder than expected, because I have MANY, MANY folders with MANY, MANY pictures. Do I go to my "camera downloads" folder and select the fifth folder and picture from there? Or just the "pictures" folder? When counting down to the fifth folder, do I include the TIFs AND the JPGs? Decisions, decisions.

Anyway, I made an executive decision and came up with this lovely nugget:

This is part of a series of family pictures we had my dad shoot last March. (This photo is the pre-color enhancing version, by the way.) The girls looked adorable in their matching Nemo dresses (gifts from my mom), hair bows and red toenails. It's hard to imagine that Analee actually needed to lean on that rocking chair so she wouldn't tumble over; nowadays it's hard to keep up with her running all over the place.

Another executive decision: I tag Leah, Ethan, Taralyn, Lindsay and Jade.