2020-01-10

Ward Christmas party

We love our ward family, and we love attending ward festivities. So we all looked forward to our annual ward Christmas party.

Bekah wasn't able to come (she had a basketball game she had to go to with the rest of the pep band), but Ana got to help set up and take down with the rest of the Young Women. As a member of the bishopric, Seth got to emcee, and I got to help the Primary kids participate in the nativity.

 Ana putting out napkins for the dinner.

The Santa spot I got ready. Everyone take a moment to appreciate the blackboard art. I am not an artist. Nor do I have pretty handwriting. That took me more time than I'd like to admit. But it did turn out pretty darn well, if I do say so myself. 

 Miriam and Winnie opted to be angels this year.

 Grandpa Dennis was Santa. Grandma Susan helped him get set up.

Ana on my shoulders helping take down paper snowflakes.