2018-12-18

Fall miscellany

Winnie plays in the leaves in the side yard Saturday, September 8.

 Miriam takes a nap on the family room couch Saturday, September 8. When she woke up, I mentioned how she must have been tired to fall asleep there. "I didn't fall asleep," she told me. This picture tells me otherwise.

Analee, Miriam and Winnie try on dresses that belonged to her ancestors on Sunday, October 14. Analee's dress was worn by my grandma Marie Egbert Wirkus on her 8th grade graduation day; Miriam's dress was made and worn by Marie; Winnie's was probably Emma Jane Duncan's temple dress. 

Analee, Grandma Scott and Oakley wearing a trio of white dresses. We're unsure of whose they were, but they came from Marie, so they came from her line. 

Aunt McKall and Grandma Scott see how tall Analee is. 

Rebekah and her partner play "How Far I'll Go" and "Love Is an Open Door" at her first Monster Concert on Saturday, November 10 while her piano teacher Lisa Humpherys directs the group. There were (I believe) 14 pianos on the stage, and two people per piano. 

Analee and Miriam pose next to their epic LEGO creation on Saturday, November 10.