2018-04-01

Family concert and instrument petting zoo

We enjoyed the Idaho Falls Symphony's family concert so much last year that I knew we needed to go again this year. Besides, they were playing John Williams' movie music, so how could I resist?

So while Seth was driving from Idaho Falls to Pahrump, Nevada, to see such sites as this:

Seth at the China Ranch date farm. 

and this:


Seth, his uncles, his dad and his dad's friends at Death Valley.

and attend self-defense shooting classes, we were doing this:

Miriam and Winnie posing next to the Yoda cutout in the lobby of the Civic Auditorium. Miriam was pretending to be a seagull in reference to this beloved YouTube video: https://youtu.be/U9t-slLl30E

Miriam playing a cello.

Winnie blowing into the baritone.

Analee blowing into a flute.

while Rebekah attended a jazz festival in Rexburg with her middle school jazz band.

My girls (and I) were ecstatic to hear music from Jurassic Park, Star Wars, Superman, Indiana Jones and E.T.