2015-12-11

Christmas party

Our ward has great Christmas parties. There's always delicious food, lots of friends in attendance and fun activities. Last year, Seth and I sang, "Baby It's Cold Outside." This year, we were asked to sing it again. So we switched up the parts, and Seth was the one trying to escape my clutches.

My line: "I'll take your hat; your hair looks swell." His hair DOES look pretty swell. 

Rocking the jingle bell earrings Rebekah made me for my birthday. Seth rocking the guitar as he always does.

Then we switched strings. Seth put down the guitar, and I picked up the ukulele.

Seth announcing that I just barely learned to play. My look of nervous anticipation.

He's a crooner, that one. And I nearly got all the chords in.

A cute post-gig photo.

Then the ASL group signed and sang, "Once There Was a Snowman."

Including Rebekah (with her festive hair), Analee, Grandma Susan, Miriam and Andrea.

Followed by the Primary singing, "The Nativity Song."


And then Santa came to town.

Analee, Miriam and Rebekah all sat on his lap and talked with him. Winnie sat on my knee and deigned to even look at the man. But she gladly accepted the bag of goodies he gave her.


To see more pictures, start here.