2015-09-28

Star Wars party

Considering Star Wars is the best thing ever, I consider it a tragedy that I didn't put more effort into my ensemble for the public library's Star Wars party. But alas, between shuttling a girl to a friend's birthday party, picking up prizes for the elementary school's raffle and dropping off a photo CD at someone's house, I didn't have time to make ears or find a walking stick. So I just wore my Yoda shirt.

But my girls were Star Wars-ified and fabulous!

Winnie as Wicket the Ewok. She was so dang cute, a random lady asked to take her picture.

Miriam as Princess Leia.

Rebekah as R2D2. She worked very hard to make that mask out of cardboard, tape and paint.

Analee as a stormtrooper. "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"

After eating snacks, playing Hoth freeze tag and making pool noodle light sabers, we posed for some photos.

At least Seth and I had T-shirts that fit in with the theme, right?