2014-02-10

Gwendolen's 15-month stats

Winnie is now more than 16 months old, and I'm just getting around to posting her stats from her check-up. Sigh ...

Height: 30 inches (28th percentile)
Weight: 18 pounds, 12 ounces (15th percentile)
Head: 18.5 inches (82nd percentile)

She's still a shrimp of a thing (I'm waiting for a big growth spurt like Rebekah experienced when she was about 18 months old), but her size doesn't slow her down. She climbs up on everything now, including kitchen chairs and the table.

In fact, the other day when Ana and Miri had pushed kitchen chairs over to the counter to help me make chocolate chip cookies, I heard something being scattered all over and turned around to see Winnie on the now-abandoned chair with the overturned jar of chocolate chips spread across the counter. She was stuffing chocolate chips into her mouth by the fistful.

Winnie's 15-month words:
  • Animals sounds (horse, cow, fish, lion, monkey, dog, cat, snake, bee, pig, sheep)
  • Mine
  • Blankie
  • Poopy
  • Hi
  • Bye-bye
  • Night-night