(Another word of caution: These aren't the photos you're looking for [insert Jedi hand wave here]. That is, if you are a family member and want a copy of one of these, resist the urge to download it now. I have yet to do all the nice editing to them. I'll post all the photos I shot that day/night on Picasa for later viewing/choosing.)
Analee decked out in all her jewels outside the temple. (Don't worry ... I made her take it all off for the family pictures later.)
Seth dutifully feeding Miriam her first formula outside the temple. I had forgotten to pump enough milk for a feeding, and I didn't want to start feeding Miriam and then have to jump up and start taking pictures when the bride and groom came out, so this was the safest answer.
Rachel holding Cooper who was getting a taste of the non-alcoholic bubbly at the luncheon.
Dennis toasting the couple.
Seth telling about/presenting his sibling gift. Kent had a hat very much like the one perched atop Seth's head when he was younger. We recreated it so Seth could talk about all of Kent's obsessions throughout the years.
Rachel and Justin helping Cooper and Miriam get acquainted. Miriam was enthralled.
Rebekah was overjoyed and being able to hold Melissa's bouquet for a moment while they posed on the tire swing.
Rebekah, Analee, Lily and Miriam. This is our attempt at a picture of all four Grover grandgirls in their pretty purple dresses. Lily didn't like having to lie in the grass. Bekah and Ana were being goofy. Miriam was stoic.
Calvin and Cooper: the Grover grandboys.
Seth entertained the guests at the receptions with several songs, including "Stairway to Heaven," which somebody requested.
Jason and Heather enjoying the refreshments.
Susan and Kent dancing.