On the left, it says "Andrea." (Yes, I told her how to spell my name, but I didn't know it would be used for evil purposes.) On the right, it says "Rebekah." Actually, it says "KAHREBE," but that's because she ran out of room under the "REB" and had to put the rest of her name above it.Bekah happily showed me her latest creation, which, naturally, I had a few questions about.
Me: "Why do I have a big X on me?"
Bekah: "It's a sign. It's a picture of you yelling with an X through it, so you're not supposed to yell at me."
Me: "What are you doing?"
Bekah: "I'm in prison. You're not supposed to put me in prison."
Me: "When do I yell at you and put you in prison?"
Bekah: "Like last night when you yelled at me."
Me: (Remembering the incident that occurred the night before) "Okay, Bekah. But now you need to draw a sign of you biting the wooden frame of your bed with a big X through it. If you wouldn't bite your bed and leave big teeth marks in it, I wouldn't get upset with you."
Not surprisingly, I'm still waiting for that second sign ...