2009-05-17
Photo dump
I can't stand that we have ultra-cute pictures of the family just sitting here; they must be posted for the world to see! So enjoy the hodge podge of images. (Click on them to see larger versions.)
April 5, 2009. Seth and I decided to take advantage of a rare sunny day to feed the ducks some bread at the Idaho Falls Greenbelt.
Ana, who is not very adept at throwing yet, decided she could drop her bread in the water for a gutsy duck that would dare to come close enough to eat it.
The girls and their bread.
April 25, 2009. Seth's sister Rachel wanted to host an Easter egg hunt for our girls and their cousins, but we didn't get around to it until weeks after Easter. It didn't matter to the young'uns, though--they enjoyed the hunt and the candy nonetheless. Analee has found an alternate use for her bucket; she's carrying around her sippy cup.
Mack is searching ...
Bekah found one back by the fence.
Tav with his spoils.
May 7, 2009. For some reason or another, I decided to shoot pictures of Seth playing with the girls. Looking mighty pensive there, Seth.
I had to include this one because of Ana's crazy hair. Teehee!
Analee, Seth and Rebekah playing with Ana's Little People house.
May 10, 2009. Ana had woken up from her nap, so we went to retrieve her. Apparently she had been busy making her baby doll/blankie contraption.
Now you can see the base for her creation: the musical aquarium.