She acted very interested in the camera, but I won't even let her touch it with clean hands.What was so incredibly smash-into-the-mouth-with-both-hands delicious? Check out the recipe below. Bekah loved it too.
Peach Melba Salad
1 cup cottage cheese
1 large can sliced peaches, drained
1 carton Cool Whip, thawed
1 3 oz. package raspberry Jell-O
1/4 cup maraschino cherries
In a large salad bowl, spread 1/2 of the cottage cheese, then layer with half of the peaches (I chopped them so they were Ana-mouth sized) and half the Cool Whip. Sprinkle Cool Whip with half of the Jell-O powder. Repeat layers. Top with cherries (I cut them in half). Chill and serve.
Peach Melba Salad
1 cup cottage cheese
1 large can sliced peaches, drained
1 carton Cool Whip, thawed
1 3 oz. package raspberry Jell-O
1/4 cup maraschino cherries
In a large salad bowl, spread 1/2 of the cottage cheese, then layer with half of the peaches (I chopped them so they were Ana-mouth sized) and half the Cool Whip. Sprinkle Cool Whip with half of the Jell-O powder. Repeat layers. Top with cherries (I cut them in half). Chill and serve.


