2008-04-12

a thousand points of light

So I was looking through some of the old home videos I encoded three or four years ago and came across a recording of myself, my brother Jason, and our friend Krisy Bennett performing at the Bonneville High School talent show. This was the fall of 1999, the beginning of my senior year. The recording (and, debatably, the talent) may be of questionable quality, but I'm still posting it in the spirit of nostalgia.


We're covering Neil Young's "Rockin' In The Free World." Click the "Play" button below to watch.






If you can't see the embedded video, try viewing it directly here or here.


As an aside, if any of you are wondering how this was recorded, both of my parents were in the audience. On, like, the third row of the bleachers with all my classmates. Yeah, I know, I was pretty cool as high-schoolers go. Cooler than most, I might dare to say. Of course, that wouldn't bother me now, but I imagine I was sufficiently embarrassed at the time.