2008-03-19

las fotos

Although I did both of these photo shoots a while ago, I thought I'd post a couple of highlights now anyway.


The first picture is of Melissa, my brother-in-law's good friend. I've never shot senior pictures in January before (the lack of a studio usually prevents that), but Melissa's mom needed the pictures in time for the yearbook's deadline for senior ads. So we braved the sub-freezing temperatures at Sportsman's Park and got some really nice shots. Melissa has a very pretty, natural smile, so it didn't take any work to make her look good. This is one of my favorite shots, and I think it was about the fourth frame.

The second picture is (obviously) a collage of engagement pictures I shot for Lauralynn and Douglas in February. Laur and I grew up across the street from each other, so we were pretty much inseparable as kids, so I was excited when she called and asked me to take her engagement photos. We took lots and lots of pictures during the shoot, and there happened to be so many cute, sweet shots (a lot of them candid) that I thought the best way to exhibit them would be to mash them all together into one final product.