2008-03-13

cuteness

I've wanted to have family pictures taken for ... well, since Ana was born last May. We tried after Ana's baby blessing, but Bekah was suffering from lack of nap, so what we ended up with were quite comical (Seth trying to keep Bekah on his lap, Bekah screaming/crying/fidgeting/squirming/pulling away).

So I thought we'd do it in October when the leaves in our yard are pretty fall shades. And then I thought we could squeeze it in during November before all the leaves were gone. And then I thought we'd do it before Christmas so we could include a copy in our Christmas cards. And then I thought we'd wait until after Christmas so the girls could wear their matching Nemo dresses my mom made them.

And after Christmas it is! Don't pay attention to the fact that it's nearly spring.

Dad was kind enough to take time out of his schedule to set up the backdrop, lights, camera and tripod (and shoot the pictures, of course), and Mom was kind enough to take time out of her schedule to keep the girls happy and looking at the camera and to feed us afterward. Thank you!

Here's the final product:

To view our other favorites, go here.