2007-10-30

what's this?

Man, I just get lazier.

First the image gallery goes to Picasa, now pretty much everything else goes to Blogger... I keep offloading the work that goes into maintaining this little piece of Grover heaven.

Andrea and I decided it would be easier for us to keep this thing up to date if posting something didn't require editing the HTML of the page, which is what I'd been doing before. So, here we are at blogspot... er... blogger... er... spotblog... whatever it's called. Plus, now Andrea and I can both post as our respective selves. Woot!

The old site is still available here and I'll probably somehow integrate some of the other features (well, it didn't have too many features, but you could download the GroverTunes and anonymously e-mail us) over to this site.

Later.